TD Summer Reading Club is Canada’s biggest, bilingual summer reading program for kids of all ages, all interests, and all abilities. This free program is offered at more than 2,200 public libraries across Canada, and it’s easy to include in any summer plans. The Club celebrates Canadian authors, illustrators and stories, and inspires kids to explore the fun of reading their way. This is key to building a lifelong love of reading.
Kids can take part anywhere—at local public libraries across Canada as well as at home, online, or wherever summer takes them.
- join activities happening in libraries
- read books online and get reading recommendations
- track their own reading and collect stickers and online badges
- connect online to share jokes, stories, book reviews, and more with other kids across Canada
- read an online web comic written by Jo Rioux
There’s something for everyone, including kids with print disabilities as well as preschoolers and their families.
Talk to your local public library staff this summer to find out how your family can join the TD Summer Reading Club and get your free materials!