Facebook and Twitter pages are live!
June 15, 2018
We’re pleased to announce that we have launched official Facebook and Twitter pages for the TD Summer Reading Club (TD SRC). Check them out! Our primary target audience is parents and caregivers. We want them to see how accessible, welcoming, engaging, fun, inclusive, inspiring and flexible the TD SRC is!
The official social media usernames for the TD SRC are @TDSRC_CLETD for Twitter and @TDSRC.CLETD for Facebook. The official hashtag is #TDSRC. Please be sure to include the hashtag in your social media posts so we can track and share your posts throughout the summer, starting with your upcoming Get Your Summer Read On Day events and activities. We’d love to share your photos, videos, testimonials, interviews, fun facts, and “behind the scenes” highlights.
If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on social media to keep up to date with our latest news and events, and start sharing your library posts.
Here are some ways that you can help us grow our community of readers across Canada:
- like and follow our Facebook and Twitter pages
- invite your network—parents, friends and family—to like us too
- comment on, like and share our posts
- write a personal review of the program or encourage families who have participated in the past to write a review
- use the @mention or tag us when you post relevant content about the TD SRC so we can share and promote your activities throughout the summer (please use @TDSRC_CLETD for Twitter and @TDSRC.CLETD for Facebook)
We look forward to re-tweeting, re-posting, sharing, commenting on, or liking all of your wonderful summer reading activities!
Thank you all for your contributions to a great TD SRC social media experience!