Insight Guides Explore Toronto (Travel Guide eBook)
Pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of top international destinations.
Experience the best of Toronto with this indispensably practical Insight Guides Explore book. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like the CN Tower to discovering hidden gems, including Kensington Market, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will help you plan your trip, save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
· Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this will make the ideal on-the-move companion for your trip to Toronto
· Enjoy over 12 irresistible Best Routes to walk, from the Drake Underground to Toronto Zoo
· Features concise insider information about landscape, history, food and drink, and entertainment options
· Invaluable maps: each Best Route is accompanied by a detailed full-colour map, while the large pull-out map provides an essential overview of the area
· Discover your destination's must-see sights and hand-picked hidden gems
· Directory section provides invaluable insight into top accommodation, restaurant and nightlife options by area, along with an overview of language, books and films
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.