Terms & Conditions
We have created this section to make sure you understand the TD Summer Reading Club Kids’ Rules. We suggest you read and discuss this section with your parents.
- We carefully screen everything you submit before it goes online to make sure it is appropriate and not rude, harmful or scary for other users.
- Please don’t pretend to be someone else on the site.
- Any jokes or comments you read on the site are from other users like you and not from the TD Summer Reading Club.
- Anything you submit to the site, including jokes and comments, can be used anywhere for any length of time (possibly forever!) so please be thoughtful about what you submit.
- Anything you submit should be created by you. Otherwise, you need permission from the creator before you share their work and you need to give them credit.
Now here are the same rules written for adults aka The Small Print.
The TD Summer Reading Club (TDSRC) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to choose to include or not include submission for use online. You agree to grant TDSRC the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to reproduce, modify, edit and publish and distribute the images and stories you submit. TDSRC is not responsible for monitoring, verifying or disproving the identity of any contributor. Any opinions, statements and other third party content are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and not of TDSRC. TDSRC does not endorse any such opinion, statement or other material posted in any image.
TDSRC may at some point wish to further reproduce (reproduce or store, by any means or any media) some of the images or content posted. In order to facilitate this, your parent or guardian must agree to grant TDSRC the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual royalty-free right to reproduce, modify, edit, publish and distribute the image or content you submit. TDSRC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to choose to include or not include such submission for any such use.
You must own all the rights to any material that you submit. In no event may you submit any material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. You agree that if you do submit such material, you must state the source.
You may not post any material that defames any person, invades their privacy, infringes their trademark or other rights, or which is otherwise unlawful.
Please see our copyright notice for restrictions on reproducing content on our website.