Before the end of September, you must complete a short online survey to report statistics for your library’s program. This is also an opportunity to provide feedback on the program and to let us know how we can best support you in the future. The online survey will be accessible until the end of September.
Individual links to the survey will be sent from an email address that will be shared via a staff site blog post in late August. Please add this email to your contact list and keep an eye on your junk mail to avoid missing the survey link.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Total number of registered children by age group (0–5, 6–8, 9–12, 13+), and how many have registered for the Club in a previous year
- Total number of programs offered by your library, and the total attendance
- Total number of promotional visits you made to schools, day camps, child care centres and other locations, and the total attendance
- Testimonials from parents, caregivers and teachers indicating an increased love of reading
- Your own satisfaction with various elements of the Club
You can download and use our registration form to capture some of the information above that will be needed for reporting statistics.
The full statistics that will be collected can be found in these documents:
2022 Survey Form (individual library)
2022 Survey Form (system)
Kids and Parents Surveys
Libraries are also invited to share links to our online parents/caregivers and kids surveys. These surveys gather data on changes in behaviour and attitude, such as, did kids who joined the Club read more? Did they enjoy reading more? Are they feeling more confident as readers? These are key indicators of the program’s impact.
All survey results are shared in our annual report.